21337Re: [mythsoc] Fw: Book reviewing in MYTHPRINT

  • Zachary Bos
    Jul 16 6:52 AM
      I prefer PDF, actually, whether I'm reviewing verse or fiction.

      - Zachary Bos (new member)

      On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 9:49 AM, Jason Fisher <visualweasel@...> wrote:

      I've had an inquiry:

      > Are any of your reviewers willing to read PDFs?
      > My husband and I recently have recently had the third
      > novel in our fantasy trilogy published, and I have been
      > thinking about submitting all three together for review
      > in MYTHPRINT. Needless to say, I'd be very happy
      > if I could send electronic files instead of three trade
      > paperbacks. Just asking.

      So, a question: is anyone out there willing to read fiction in PDF format? No need to tell me if you aren't willing; just tell me if you are. ;)

      Obliged,
      Jason Fisher
      Editor, Mythprint

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic