21321Books available for review

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Jul 6, 2010
      I have the following items available for review in Mythlore.  If you are coming to Mythcon and would like to review one of them, please contact me off-list at Mythlore@mythsoc.org and I’ll bring it along!

      The Mythological Dimensions of Doctor Who. Edited by Anthony Burdge, Jessica Burke, and Kristine Larsen.

      Tricksters and Punks of Asia by Phil Nicks

      The Law and Harry Potter. Edited by Jeffery E. Thomas and Franklin G. Snyder

      Harry Potter and Imagination: The Way Between Two Worlds by Travis Prinzi

      The Rose on the Ash-Heap by Owen Barfield

      Janet Brennan Croft

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic