21307Re: Mythcon 41 room & board *nudge*

  • hoytrand
    Jun 21, 2010
      Lynn is correct. The hotel is still allowing us to sell a few more rooms at our incredible package rates. Get in touch with me at mythcon41 AT mythsoc DOT org as soon as possible if you want to stay at the hotel or eat meals with us. We can also arrange for single-night stays if you are not planning to be at the conference for all three nights.

      The last day to register for the conference in advance is July 2 (though you can pay to attend the conference at the door). We may run out of the rooms we can sell before that, but rooms at the package rate will *not* be available after July 2.

      Take care,
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic