21305Mythcon 41 room & board *nudge*

  • lynnmaudlin
    Jun 19, 2010
      Well, any of you folks who haven't joined the conference and haven't purchased room & board packages, I *think* you still can squeak in (certainly memberships can be bought at the door, including one-day memberships) - if you want to stay at the hotel or purchase a meal package or a single banquet ticket, PLEASE email co-chair Randy Hoyt ASAP mythcon41 AT mythsoc DOT org and ask he can still accommodate your wishes.

      It's gonna be great and I hope to see you there!

      -- Lynn Maudlin, Secretary for Mythopoeic Conferences --
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic