      From: herenistarion <herenistarion@...>
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, May 28, 2010 10:23:41 AM
      Subject: [mythsoc] Re: Passing of a Mythie....

      Fellow Mythies,
      Words for me cannot capture right now the feelings from reading all of your eloquent posts shared here about Alexei, We cannot make it to Mythcon this year but would like to do something with MythSoc to honor him.
      As you saw in our initial post we last saw Alexei at our book release party--there was a live show recorded by "Doctor Who: Podshock" www.podshock.net they are the #1 international Doctor Who podcast.

      During the recording when they asked us how the book got started we spoke of MythCon 39 and MythSoc, which I address Alexei during the show for some insight on both. He smiled, as he always did, nodded and answered my (Anthony) query.

      I just arranged with the hosts of the show to dedicate the program (that will be edited and posted next week) to him. We will be recording a memorial for him. If you would like something said for it please post it here or email Jessie and I.

      Humbly yours,
      Anthony

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Joan.Marie.Verba@... wrote:

> [...]

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic