21245Re: [mythsoc] Books for Review for Mythprint!

  • scribbler@scribblerworks.us
    May 25, 2010
      Well, since others are jumping in.... I'll take on the two fiction
      entries from the "New stories from the Mabinogion" series (White Ravens
      and Nineth Wave).

      If you need my address, Jason, let me know.

      Sarah Beach

      > I currently have ten books available for review in Mythprint. If you have
      > an interest in one (or more) of these, send me an email inquiry. I’m
      > looking to get a few of these done sooner rather than later, so if
      > there’s a motivated reviewer out there, please speak up! :)
      >
      > Thanks much,
      > Jason
      >

      > Fiction
      >
      > Farmer’s and Mercenaries: Book One of the Genesis of Oblivion Saga, by
      > Maxwell Alexander Drake
      >
      > The Heir of Night: The Wall of Night, Book One, by Helen Lowe
      >
      > The Santa Louise Kid – Murder, T. Robert Yani
      >
      > White Ravens(New Stories from the Mabinogion), Owen Sheers
      >
      > The Ninth Wave(New Stories from the Mabinogion), Russell Celyn Jones
      >
      > The Scarecrow and the Storms: Golgrim’s Keys(plus, The Scarecrow and the
      > Storms: Golgrim’s Keys Book of Adventure, a kind of Choose-Your-Own
      > Adventure supplement to the novel), by M. Simonson and R.M. Gilete
      >
      > Nonfiction
      >
      > The Mythological Dimensions of Doctor Who, eds. Anthony Burdge, Jessica
      > Burke, and Kristine Larsen
      >
      > Languages, Myths and History: An Introduction to the Linguistic and
      > Literary Background of J.R.R. Tolkien’s Fiction, Elizabeth Solopova
      >
      > Middle-earth Minstrel: Essays on Music in Tolkien, ed. Bradford Lee Eden
      >
      > The Hobbitonian Anthology of Articles about J.R.R. Tolkien and his
      > Legendarium, Mark T. Hooker
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic