      From: "Jason Fisher" <visualweasel@...>
      To: "Mythsoc Listserv" <mythsoc@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 2:11 PM
      Subject: [mythsoc] Books for Review for Mythprint!

      I currently have ten books available for review in Mythprint. If you have an
      interest in one (or more) of these, send me an email inquiry. I’m looking to
      get a few of these done sooner rather than later, so if there’s a motivated
      reviewer out there, please speak up! :)

      Thanks much,
      Jason

      Fiction

      Farmer’s and Mercenaries: Book One of the Genesis of Oblivion Saga, by
      Maxwell Alexander Drake

      The Heir of Night: The Wall of Night, Book One, by Helen Lowe

      The Santa Louise Kid – Murder, T. Robert Yani

      White Ravens(New Stories from the Mabinogion), Owen Sheers

      The Ninth Wave(New Stories from the Mabinogion), Russell Celyn Jones

      The Scarecrow and the Storms: Golgrim’s Keys(plus, The Scarecrow and the
      Storms: Golgrim’s Keys Book of Adventure, a kind of Choose-Your-Own
      Adventure supplement to the novel), by M. Simonson and R.M. Gilete

      Nonfiction

      The Mythological Dimensions of Doctor Who, eds. Anthony Burdge, Jessica
      Burke, and Kristine Larsen

      Languages, Myths and History: An Introduction to the Linguistic and Literary
      Background of J.R.R. Tolkien’s Fiction, Elizabeth Solopova

      Middle-earth Minstrel: Essays on Music in Tolkien, ed. Bradford Lee Eden

      The Hobbitonian Anthology of Articles about J.R.R. Tolkien and his
      Legendarium, Mark T. Hooker
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic