21240Books for Review for Mythprint!

  • Jason Fisher
    May 24, 2010

      I currently have ten books available for review in Mythprint. If you have an interest in one (or more) of these, send me an email inquiry. I’m looking to get a few of these done sooner rather than later, so if there’s a motivated reviewer out there, please speak up! :)

      Thanks much,

      Jason

      Fiction

      Farmer’s and Mercenaries: Book One of the Genesis of Oblivion Saga, by Maxwell Alexander Drake

      The Heir of Night: The Wall of Night, Book One, by Helen Lowe

      The Santa Louise Kid – Murder, T. Robert Yani

      White Ravens (New Stories from the Mabinogion), Owen Sheers

      The Ninth Wave (New Stories from the Mabinogion), Russell Celyn Jones

      The Scarecrow and the Storms: Golgrim’s Keys (plus, The Scarecrow and the Storms: Golgrim’s Keys Book of Adventure, a kind of Choose-Your-Own Adventure supplement to the novel), by M. Simonson and R.M. Gilete

      Nonfiction

      The Mythological Dimensions of Doctor Who, eds. Anthony Burdge, Jessica Burke, and Kristine Larsen

      Languages, Myths and History: An Introduction to the Linguistic and Literary Background of J.R.R. Tolkien’s Fiction, Elizabeth Solopova

      Middle-earth Minstrel: Essays on Music in Tolkien, ed. Bradford Lee Eden

      The Hobbitonian Anthology of Articles about J.R.R. Tolkien and his Legendarium, Mark T. Hooker

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic