      From: lynnmaudlin <lynnmaudlin@...>
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, March 3, 2010 4:52:31 AM
      Subject: [mythsoc] Re: Mythprint delay & evolution

      YES indeed, I'm delighted to announce, for those who have not yet read their Mythprints, that Jason Fisher has taken on the editing of Mythprint - I'm very excited to see what changes and developments ensue!

      I know that Jason will be along shortly to solicit contributions and I will leave it to him to specify the email address he will use for Mythprint purposes (although you can always use mythprint AT mythsoc DOT org, when it comes to that).

      -- Lynn --

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups .com, "not_thou" <emptyD@...> wrote:
      > I just got the second electronic issue of Mythprint, and I see that congratulations to Jason are in order! And thanks to Janet and the other stewards for producing two issues in the interim.
      > -Merlin
      > --- "lynnmaudlin" <lynnmaudlin@ > wrote:
      > > In case you haven't noticed... Mythprint #332 has been
      > > delayed. Editor Ginger McElwee has been forced to resign
      > > suddenly due to family care issues. The stewards will produce
      > > an issue as soon as possible while seeking a new editor...

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic