211Re: The How and Why of Bakshi's LotR film

  • FrMacKen@xxx.xxx
    Jun 17, 1999
      To all,
      Thank you for the reply. It seems like I opened a can of worms with
      that query. Or should I say a gaggle of Hobbits? Thank you as well for
      overlooking my mispelling of Ralph Bakshi.
      One thing: Can anyone tell me the web address of the new live-action
      of The Lord of the Rings? I hope that whoever does it makes a good film and
      not a farce. It will be a massive undertaking to say the least.
      Ron
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic