      Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 8:42 PM
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Special Tolkien/Lewis journal issue

        All I picked up from the original comment is that the magazine's description of its contributors was rather puffy and self-congratulatory , and that Vincent thought this inappropriate. That far I agree, but what was or was not Catholic (or catholic) about it escaped me. I found that bit neither offensive nor inoffensive, just elusive.

      __________ Information provenant d'ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version de la base des signatures de virus 4784 (20100118) __________

      Le message a �t� v�rifi� par ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

      http://www.eset.com
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic