20970Advent Mysteries - A Tolkienian Christmastide to All!

  • Jo Foster
    Dec 21 9:08 AM

      Our priest has been having us sing sequentially one verse of Oh, come, oh come Emmanuel” as an entrance hymn each day at daily mass and then humming the melody of the song in place of another verse.  He has been speaking of them as the “O” antiphons, but Jef’s explanation is very clear and much appreciated.  Yes, today we heard the “Dayspring” verse and so really loved hearing about its relation to JRRT.

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4706 (20091221) __________