20931Re: [mythsoc] REALLY Important Mythcon Announcement

    Dec 4, 2009
      "lynnmaudlin" <lynnmaudlin@...> wrote:

      > THE DATES HAVE CHANGED - the new date is July 9-12, 2010
      >- that's one week earlier than we anticipated & announced as our
      >target date.

      Well, thank you for informing us. No skin off our teeth, whatever problems
      it may create for others. The only thing I'm unhappy about is that we have
      to be in TEXAS in JULY. Air conditioning! I intend to dart inside and not
      emerge for three days.

      >So we're a week later than SMU anticipated.

      OK, color me confused but in the previous paragraph you said (correctly)
      that we're a week _earlier_ than anticipated.

      > There are several really good aspects to this change that have to
      >do with the space available to us at SMU and the groups on campus
      >at the same time as Mythcon

      Just as long as we're not locked up again with a football team who are
      forbidden from having coffee.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic