20918Re: Parma Eldalamberon Issue No. 18 - announcement

  • cgilson75
    Nov 14, 2009
      Yes, back issues numbered 15 and 16 are available:

      http://www.eldalamberon.com/parma15.html

      http://www.eldalamberon.com/parma16.html

      Right now numbers 10 and 14 are out of print. See the
      above web pages for links to further information about
      back issues of _Parma Eldalamberon_ and their availability.

      Ideally, I would like to see all of the issues in print, not
      just some. Hopefully, if _Parma Eldalamberon 18_ is
      "successful" I can move forward on that.

      So tell your friends about it :-)

      Christopher Gilson

      > Chris, are back issues numbered 10, 14, 15, and 16 available? I know I've
      > been harassing you about these issues at Mythcon every time I see you?
      >
      > Wendell Wagner

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic