      From: Margaret Davis <margaret@...>
      Date: Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 1:21 PM
      Subject: "The Starlit Jewel" CD has been re-released
      To: correspondence@...

      Dear Edith,

      I'm the leader of the music group Broceliande and one of the co-owners of Flowinglass Music. We are very pleased to announce that after 7 years of negotiations with HarperCollins UK, we have been granted permission to reprint our CD of Tolkien's songs, "The Starlit Jewel." The music is by Marion Zimmer Bradley, Kristoph Klover, and myself. The website with ordering information is here: http://www.flowinglass.com/sjewel.html

      I'm writing to see if there is any way we could get some mention of the CD's availability on the Mythopoeic Society webpage, on the announcement list, or in any of your print publications. Thanks for your help.

      Best wishes,
      Margaret Davis

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic