      From: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com [mailto:mythsoc@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of WendellWag@...
      Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2009 9:11 PM
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [mythsoc] An Education

      Has anyone else seen the movie An Education?:

      At one point in this movie set in 1961, someone offers to introduce someone else to C. S. Lewis.  He claims to know him well.  However, he calls him "Clive," and he says that Lewis is teaching at Oxford.  As we all know, Lewis went by "Jack" and was at Cambridge in 1961.  As it turns out, this inaccuracy is an important plot point.