      From: "Croft, Janet B."
      Sent: Oct 9, 2009 4:43 PM
      To: "mythsoc@yahoogroups.com"
      Subject: [mythsoc] Irish terms -- preferred spellings

      I’m trying to develop editorial standards for Mythlore for a couple of Irish mythological terms. Anybody out there with some expertise on the matter care to state a scholarly preference?
      Tuatha Dé Danann or Tuatha de Danaan?
      Tír na nÓg or Tir-nan-Og or Tir Na Nog or…
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic