20746Re: [mythsoc] Re: Edith Crowe Nominated for World Fantasy Award

  • Edith Crowe
    Aug 5, 2009
      Thanks for all the congrats, guys. I actually heard it from Berni before I
      saw the official email (which was sent to my
      correspondence@.... I still can't believe it. I just
      got back from my presentation at
      the Tolkien Institute in Texas (a great experience) and when I go to catch
      up on my email--this. Wow. I have no idea how I got nominated, but it's
      great--not to mention great publicity for the Society.

      Edith the Gobsmacked
      On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 5:29 AM, Alana Joli Abbott <alanajoli@...>wrote:

      > Congratulations, Edith!
      >
      > On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 9:25 AM, Jason Fisher <visualweasel@...<visualweasel%40yahoo.com>>