20734Narnia audioplays

  • John D Rateliff
    Aug 4, 2009
      Just wanted to pass along the word that today in the remainders
      section of the local Borders I saw a stack of what looked like a
      record album double-set, for those of you old enough to remember such
      things, labelled "The Chronicles of Narnia". Although the cover makes
      it look like a PRINCE CASPIAN movie tie-in product, on closer
      inspection this turns out to be audio plays of all seven of the
      CHRONICLES OF NARNIA on 19 cds. They were apparently recorded back in
      2003, but now you can pick them up for $9.99 -- 'while supplies last',
      as the saying goes. I admit I'm curious after reading in the cast
      list that Douglas Gresham appears on them as "The Host", but wound up
      giving them a pass. If you're a big fan of the Narnia stories,
      however, you might want to check them out. They were produced by Focus
      on the Family, if that influences your decision one way or the other.

      --John R.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic