      From: Alana Joli Abbott
      Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 1:49 AM
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [mythsoc] Suit vs. the Hobbit

      School Library Journal just ran an article about the fight to stop *The
      Hobbit *from being made (unless the Tolkiens receive the money they're due):

      http://www.schoollibraryjournal.com/article/CA6673069.html?desc=topstory

      --
      Alana Joli Abbott, Freelance Writer and Editor (
      http://www.virgilandbeatrice.com)