20510Re: [mythsoc] Tolkien, women, gender and brain-picking

  • Edith Crowe
    May 11, 2009
      Doug, I agree--I have Whittingham's book next to me even as we speak, ready
      to copy the relevant pages (92-98). She also has a bit on pp. 19-21 noting
      the very male-oriented education and upbringing Tolkien had, especially
      after his mother's death.

      --
      Edith Crowe, Corresponding Secretary
      The Mythopoeic Society