20482Re: [mythsoc] "The Hunt for Gollum" movie

  • Alana Joli Abbott
    May 5, 2009
      Doug, I'd be interested in hearing your detailed thoughts at some point,
      when we feel an appropriate "spoiler" period has passed. :)

      On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 5:50 PM, Doug Kane <dougkane@...>wrote:

      > <Doug said, among other things>
      > And at least one thing that directly contradicted Tolkien in quite an
      > important way (without even the bad excuse of supposedly serving the plot in
      > some way, as was the case with even the worst of Jackson et al.'s deviations
      > from Tolkien's story).
      > .

      Alana Joli Abbott, Freelance Writer and Editor (
      Author of "Nomi's Wish" (
      http://coyotewildmag.com/2008/august/abbott_nomis_wish.html), featured in
      Coyote Wild Magazine
      Contributor to Serenity Adventures: http://tinyurl.com/serenity-adventures
      Contributor to Ransom: The Anthology: http://tinyurl.com/ransombook
      For updates on my writings, join my mailing list at