2038RE: [mythsoc] Harry Potter IV (w / spoilers)

  • Julia Palffy
    Aug 1, 2000
      The veelas in Harry Potter reminded me of the Wilis in the classical ballet
      "Giselle" - though it's a long time since I read that story. I guess they do
      have a common source, and that the original figure was adapted to the
      respective works.

      Julia Palffy
      Zug, Switzerland
      jupalffy@...