2037Re: [mythsoc] Interesting item in an article in _The Washington Post_

    Aug 1, 2000
      My supposition was that Bush said to George Wead (the aide who was mentioned
      in the news story and who was apparently at the meeting), "What can we get
      this guy so that he will remember our meeting?" Wead says, "Well, I was
      taking notes, and he did mention C. S. Lewis . . ." Come to think of it,
      perhaps the guy even mentioned that he was looking for the C. S. Lewis cover.

      Wendell
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic