2032Re: [mythsoc] Interesting item in an article in _The Washington Post_

    Jul 31, 2000
      I don't think that would work. First, it wouldn't reproduce well. Second,
      it wouldn't be very interesting. I can't imagine anyone thinking that a
      reproduction of the cover would be an important addition to their collection.

      I've just E-mailed the magazine collectors' service mentioned in Stephen's
      post and asked them how much the magazine with the Lewis cover would cost.
      The website says prices start at $17, but some highly desired issues may cost
      more.

      Wendell
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic