2031Re: [mythsoc] Interesting item in an article in _The Washington Post_

  • LSolarion@aol.com
    Jul 31, 2000
      In a message dated 07/29/2000 8:06:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
      WendellWag@... writes:

      << I've been reading and collecting Lewis for over twenty-five years and I've
      never seen that issue of _Time_ (from August 8, 1947). I checked on E-bay
      and abebooks.com and they don't have any copies. Have any of you seen that
      issue? >>

      In one of my many books about Lewis -- a biography, I think; I'll have to
      look it up tomorrow -- a picture of the cover is reproduced. They wouldn't
      need the actual issue, all they'd have to do was enlarge the illustration
      from the book.

      Steve
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic