20238Re: [mythsoc] Rachel Maddow

  • Larry Swain
    Dec 23, 2008
      JDR wrote:

      >>Looks like Rachel Maddow might be a Tolkien fan. At any rate, on tonight's show in a piece on the bank bailout she
      facetiously suggested incorporating her show as a bank, listing
      "Bilbo Baggins" as its president.
      Who knew?<<

      I love Rachel....but she occasionally does make Tolkien references, Bilbo has made a couple of appearances, orcs have come up in reference to the Bush administration lackey's...I think she's a Tolkien geek like us. I've been tempted to drop a line to the show about it and see if I get a response.

      Larry Swain