      From: al_fariis
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2008 1:45 AM
      Subject: [mythsoc] Fellowship synopsis from Dish Network

      LOTR is running on TNT, courtesy of Dish Network at our house. The
      short description on the INFO window is rather amusing and clueless:
      "Creatures unite to destroy a powerful ring and defeat a lord".
      The other two films are done better justice; I don't think the author
      of the first one had ever read the book or seen the movie!

      Steve Gaddis

      No viruses found in this incoming message
      Scanned by iolo AntiVirus