      From: David Bratman <dbratman@...>
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 12:08:12 AM
      Subject: [mythsoc] Company They Keep in paperback

      If anyone wanted a copy of Diana Glyer's _The Company They Keep_, her
      portrait of the Inklings as a writer's group, but was scared off by the
      hardcover price: good news, the softcover is out. List price is $30, all
      right that's still not cheap, but there's a hefty discount on Amazon.

      It's the same book, with no additional material, but there have been a few
      corrections of typos and of a couple other tiny errors.

      The cover illustration has been redone, but that does not appear on the
      Amazon page.