20154Re:OT: My list of Yahoo Groups :)

  • Anthony and Jessica
    Oct 20, 2008
      I just wanted to 2nd the problems with Grouply as it is filled with
      spam-viral ware, it seems to be making the rounds of yahoo groups
      everywhere, mythsoc is not the first to be hit with it, as the Doctor
      Who yahoo group all warned one another since one member fell for its
      suggestions to join.
      DO NOT GIVE IT YOUR INFO!

      Anthony

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Richard James <rvjames@...> wrote:

      > Dear Marc, Joan Marie & Mythsoc
      >
      > Sorry to cause any problems. I have followed Marc's suggestions and
      have
      > just disconnected all my groups from Grouply and deleted my account
      and
      > changed my Yahoo Groups password. Let me know if there is anything
      else
      > I need to do.
      >
      > Richard
      >
      > --