2014Re: [mythsoc] Interesting item in an article in _The Washington Post_

    Jul 29 4:17 PM
      Yes, I've seen it in pictures in books too. My point was that I have never
      seen it in person, and I suspect that it would be extremely difficult to find
      a copy in private hands. In particular, Bush, who (whatever else he might
      be) isn't a Lewis collector, couldn't have casually "dug up" a copy of it.
      He would have had to pay some dealer a lot of money to find a copy of it.

      Wendell
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic