20139Fantasy Review Sources

  • Edith Crowe
    Oct 15, 2008
      Now that I've retired an actually have time to read, I'm wondering what
      sources people recommend to let them know about new fantasy titles that
      might be worth reading (other than *Mythprint*, of course!). I used to
      subscribe to *Locus*, and may consider doing so again, but is there anything
      more fantasy-focused that you've found to be a reliable guide? All types
      will be of interest--free or not, print or online.

      --
      Edith Crowe, Corresponding Secretary
      The Mythopoeic Society