20014. . . and a fourth

  • John D Rateliff
    Aug 3, 2008
      Thanks to Jason, Merlin, Joe, & Romauld for the additional
      information. I'll definitely keep an eye out for the Dimitri Fimi
      book (although $85 is a pretty stiff price for a relatively slim book).

      Here's another I found out about yesterday that was apparently
      published a few months ago without my hearing anything about it at
      the time:
      TOLKIEN'S GEDLING 1914 by Andrew Morton, a book about Aunt Jane's
      farm where Tolkien wrote the Earendel poem which, in retrospect,
      stands as the starting point of his mythology. Here's the link:

      --John R.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic