      From: Ginger McElwee
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 6:00 PM
      Subject: [mythsoc] Mythprint

      All of you avid readers, I need some help. I do not have enough reviews to
      go to press with July's Mythprint. A couple of you have promised me
      reviews. If they are written, please send them. Some of you, however, may
      not have thought about submitting a review of what you are reading or the
      fantasy movies you have seen. Please give it some thought and help out if
      you can.

      Ginger gingermc@...