19954Re: [mythsoc] The Tale of Despereaux

  • Sara Ciborski
    Jul 7, 2008
      Marc, a quick early morning reply:
      "The Tale of Despereaux" is a wonderful, unforgettable book. I read it
      to my 8-year-old grandson last year--I have read many books suitable for
      that age level and this ranks with the best, absolutely. It has that
      heart piercing quality that can bring one to tears. The movie, no doubt,
      will not measure up.
      Sara Ciborski