19948Re: [mythsoc] Mythcon 39 Progress Report

  • Wayne G. Hammond
    Jul 3 4:47 AM
      Lynn wrote:

      >The (singular) Progress Report for this year's Mythcon in New Britain,
      >CT, is about to be printed and mailed to members. It will also be put
      >up on the Mythsoc website (no doubt as part of the Mythcon 39 cluster
      >of pages).

      Thanks, that's good news. Christina and I had been wondering if a progress
      report had already come out but had somehow passed us by, especially after
      a friend in Thailand (!) wrote a few days ago that he had just received
      "the Mythopoeic annual report and AGM info".

      Wayne