19807Re: [mythsoc] Re: Prince Caspian Movie

  • Grace Monk
    May 30 5:29 PM
      I, on the other hand, do not mind being a TOTAL pain of a purist that
      no one wants to go to movies with. I don't mind staying home by myself
      with my books. <<evil grin>>

      Grace Walker Monk

      (My lovely 18-year-old took her 12-year-old brother to see this movie;
      they have accepted that I, their book-crazed mother, feel no need to
      torture myself by going to this set of movies that don't live up to
      dearly loved books.)