19794Re: Mythcon Room & Board

  • Sarah Beach
    May 28, 2008
      Oh, joy! Oh, rapture!

      I just ran and did exactly that, as soon as I read the news.

      Now I feel like I can *really* plan my trip! (Stupid, I know.) But
      it's one concern out of the way.

      Looks like the two residence halls are in different quarters of the
      campus, though. Do we know where the programming will be? (I've been
      perusing maps - I love maps.)

      Now I can get excited about Mythcon. Booking the room makes it real
      for me.

      I'm babbling. Heh.

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Lynn Maudlin" <lynnmaudlin@...> wrote:
      > Mythcon room & board prices have been posted on the Mythsoc website!
      > Do run book your packages now, especially if you want to be on the
      > list for the air conditioned dorm (we don't know how many a/c rooms
      > we'll have).
      > -- Lynn --
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic