19781Re: Prince Caspian Movie

  • Lynn Maudlin
    May 19 4:44 PM
      I went to see it Friday w/my son, daughter-in-law & two grandkids (!!)
      - drove up to Lancaster (so we met sort of half-way in the middle) and
      then up to their home for the weekend; I had to immediately pull out
      the nice Folio Society edition of Narnia that I bought Shannon years
      back and start reading out loud because I didn't want my grandkids (8
      & 6) to think THAT was Peter.

      Appalling adaptation. Let's invent non-existent battles so we can show
      the devastation of war, losing Narnians because of stupidity and
      in-fighting SIMULTANEOUSLY let us NOT show a hero killing someone in a
      "fight to the death" combat challenge.

      I rant more at my blog:
      <www.lynnmaudlin.com/wordpress>

      -- Lynn --

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Margaret Dean <margdean@...> wrote:

      > Has anyone seen this yet?
      >
      > If so, what were your impressions?
      >
      > It snuck up on me, since I'd had very little news of it in the
      > interim between the first movie and now.
      >

      > --Margaret Dean
      > <margdean@...>

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic