19759oxford visit

  • saraciborski
    May 16 9:20 AM
      A practical question: I am going to England in a few days--a long-
      planned vacation-type trip--and I will have one day to spend in Oxford.
      And of course--for this, in particular, is long-desired-- I would like
      to visit Tolkien's grave. I see on my road atlas (I will be driving)
      that Wolvercote, the town, is somewhat to the northwest of Oxford.
      So...can I assume that Wolvercote cemetery is in the town of
      Wolvercote? And is it hard to find? Many on this list must have been
      there and I am grateful for any driving instructions you might be able
      to provide.
      Thanks,
      Sara Ciborski
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic