19743Re: _Truths Breathed through Slver_

  • Joe R. Christopher
    Apr 29, 2008
      Sorry, when I announced the collection, I had been busy for the weekend
      and I had not seen that Jason Fisher and John D. Rateliff had already
      mentioned it on the previous Friday. I would have acknowledged that if
      I had known.

      And sorry, Janet, that _Mythlore_ has not received a review copy. I
      checked with Jonathan Himes, the main editor, and he had requested a
      copy for _Mythlore_ a month or so before the collection's publication
      date. Anyway, he's contacted the editor in England, and we hope a
      review copy will be along.

      --Joe