19648Re: [mythsoc] Re: The Eowyn Challenge

  • Andrew Higgins
    Apr 9, 2008
      Snow in London is now all gone - as a matter of fact today it was like a summer's day - go figure.

      Carl - what's next for ELF?? I have read Parma 17 4 times!! Any Taliska coming down the line?

      Cheers, Andy

      "Carl F. Hostetter" <Aelfwine@...> wrote:

      > In a message dated 4/9/2008 10:20:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      > jef.murray@... writes:
      >
      > Not only snow in London, but out in the Cotswalds,
      >
      > I lived in Gloucestershire for three years. Snow in early April is rare.
      > Six inches of snow is downright bizarre.

      Sounds like Al Gore was in town, giving a talk on global warming....

      Andrew Higgins
      asthiggins@...
      07710953556 (M)
      02072742383 (H)
      Blackberry PIn 20150592

      "Alles ist nach seiner Art, an ihr wirst du nichts andern." Siegfried Act 2
      http://wotanselvishmusings.blogspot.com