19599Re: [mythsoc] Re: The Company They Keep

  • Ellen
    Mar 17, 2008
      I finally got around to reading Williams last year and read THE GREATER
      TRUMPS, followed by WAR IN HEAVEN. I liked them both, but I think I
      liked THE GREATER TRUMPS best. It even made me want to get a set of
      tarot cards because I knew almost nothing about them and wanted to see
      the images. I don't think Williams will ever be a favorite of mine, but
      I did like the books and would like to read his other novels at some point.

      Ellen Denham