19583Re: [mythsoc] Re: Graduate programs - C.S. Lewis, theology, & the arts

  • Linda DeMars
    Mar 14, 2008
      Cole,

      For what it's worth, last spring I took an online course about Tolkien from
      the Cardiff Center for Life Long Learning which was very worth while, I
      thought. It was a ten week course with much outside reading and rsearch, and
      we finished by submitting an essay on Tolkien-related topics. I was
      delighted and surprised that I received all 4's and 5's (mostly 5's), and
      I now have ten credits at any institute of higher learning in the UK.

      I would be very happy to take a similar course if they offered such.

      If you run across online courses, please pass this on to me.

      Linda C.DeMars