19552Re: Graduate programs - C.S. Lewis, theology, & the arts

  • Lynn Maudlin
    Mar 5, 2008
      There's also Dr. Bruce Edwards at Bowling Green (he's got a CSL
      resource blog at <http://www.pseudobook.com/cslewis/>)... oh, the riches!

      Jason, thanks for going that bit farther and seeing that Marjorie is
      on leave right now - must be in the water or something!

      -- Lynn --

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Grace Donaldson" <goodgracious@...>