19545Re: Graduate programs - C.S. Lewis, theology, & the arts

  • Jason Fisher
    Mar 3, 2008
      > --- Larry Swain wrote: ---
      > Marjorie Burns I think is at Portland State

      Just FYI, from Marjorie Burns's website:
      "At the moment she is on leave from teaching and is writing at home."

      I would suggest anyone wanting to work directly with her get in touch before moving to Oregon. ;)

      Best,
      Jason

      The world is but a word.
      Were it all yours to give it in a breath,
      How quickly were it gone.
      � William Shakespeare, Timon of Athens