19544Re: [mythsoc] Re: Graduate programs - C.S. Lewis, theology, & the arts

  • Alana Vincent
    Mar 3, 2008
      Jeremy Begbie's Institute for Theology, Imagination and the Arts at
      St. Andrews University is reputed to be very involved with Inklings
      scholarship, although this may be a bit too far afield.

      /A

      --
      Alana M. Vincent BFA MA
      Centre for Literature, Theology and the Arts