19442Re: more on the lawsuit

  • Lynn Maudlin
    Feb 16, 2008
      I think you're right, Wendell-- and it needs to include the deep
      history of the copyright in the USA and the ACE books (Mike Foster did
      a great paper on that in Birmingham, 2005 - brilliant, Mike!) - ACE is
      not the villain it's usually made out to be and 'spin' took place even
      then.

      -- Lynn --

      > You know, I think that someday a great book will be written on the
      history
      > of the financial finagling over the rights to the Tolkien and Lewis
      estates.

      > Wendell Wagner
      >

      > **************The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the
      Grammy