19403Re: [mythsoc] Fwd: Odyssey Writing Workshop 2008

  • Ellen
    Feb 11, 2008
      I attended Odyssey in summer of 2006. I'd highly recommend it. This
      year among the guest teachers are Ellen Kushner and Delia Sherman, last
      year's Mythcon guests of honor. If anyone has specific questions, feel
      free to ask me off list. You can visit the Odyssey website here:
      http://www.sff.net/odyssey/

      Ellen Denham