19392Re: C.S. Lewis & Inklings conference at APU/ALEP in Kentucky

  • Marcie
    Feb 6, 2008
      At least three people from the Tolkien Forever Fellowship in Los
      Angeles are planning to attend Tom Shippey's lecture at APU, and some
      6-8 people are planning to travel to the ALEP Hobbit Party, some with
      brand-new costumes for the event. Thanks for the posts!
      Your pal in SoCal,
      Marcie

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Lynn Maudlin" <lynnmaudlin@...> wrote:

      > I think I mentioned it before but finally they've got some details up
      > at their website:
      >
      > <http://www.apu.edu/inklingsconference/>
      >
      > Tom Shippey is speaking Thursday night, February 7th, and the event
      is
      > FREE - folks in Southern California should think about coming.
      >
      > -- Lynn --

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic